Our camp is located in an enchanted redwood forest about an hour south of San Francisco (directions provided after registration) and features group cabins with bunk beds, power, separate bathrooms with hot showers, and delicious meals in our Dining and Vendor Hall. Cell phone coverage is very limited, but there is a pay phone and office in case of emergency.
Weather along the Northern California coast can fluctuate significantly from day to night and, while days are typically warm and sunny, nights can get chilly when the fog rolls into the mountains. Your best bet is to bring a variety of items so you can dress in layers.
We recommend you also bring the following items for maximum comfort and enjoyment:
- Twin sheets and blanket or sleeping bag
- Twin sized blow-up mattress (limited availability to purchase on site)
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Ritual clothing: Whatever makes you feel special! (Note: evening rituals are outside)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Pen & paper to journal and take notes
- Cash for Goddess wares, music, and readings in our vending area
- Camera (NOTE: NO PHOTOS DURING RITUAL!)
- Altar items (to adorn your sleeping space and energize during rituals)
- Flowers (if you can)